Camping Bi Village
About Bi Village
The view from Camping Bi Village is stunning! The bright sun shining down over the sky-blue waters of the Adriatic Sea. The Brijuni islands, 10 minutes from nearby Fažana by boat, interrupt this seemngly endless vista. It might sound like a fairytale, but it's true! You can also relax in one of the camping three swimming pools, and with numerous slides and children's pool, your kids are also guaranteed a great time.
Freshwater pools and 800m long beach at Bi Village
There are three freshwater swimming pools with free-to-use sunbeds at Camping Bi Village in Croatia. Our tents are close to one of the pools with children's pool. In between visits to the pool you can grab a drink at the pool bar, where you can enjoy great music in the evenings. The beach right next to Camping Bi Village is also worth visiting. At least 800m of sun, sea and beach! If you follow the beach, you will find a marina where luxury yachts set sail every day. You'll be amazed!
Highest possible sanitation rating
Family Camping Bi Village has outstanding facilities. The ADAC (the German AA) has rated us as the only camping in Croatia with its highest rating due to its outstanding sanitation.
Tonnes of activities and stunning views
Camping Bi Village is right on the Adriatic Sea, and you can enjoy a fabulous panorama from the restaurant terrace. You will also find a supermarket, a pizzeria and two restaurants serving local fish and meat dishes. You can also order food to take away. In the evenings our friendly staff organize a wide range of entertainment activities on the adjacent terrace, such as shows and a mini disco. Older children can also visit the camping nightclub. There are also a wide range of activities available during the day, including ballet, aqua gym, sports tournaments and various kids clubs for young and old. From crafts to treasure hunts to riding on a banana boat!
Don't forget to visit the ice cream parlour and Sunset Bar to enjoy a beautiful sunset.
Around Camping Bi Village and Fažana
Camping Bi Village is not just a high-quality camping with outstanding facilities, but also a perfect base for exploring the local area! Walk down the boulevard running from Bi Village to the town of Fažana. The picturesque village of Fažana has been called the pearl of Istria's west coast. Only 10km from the camping is the ancient city of Pula, with its beautiful amphitheatre and charming shopping streets. You can also visit the aquarium and the tortoise sanctuary. Other beautiful locations to visit include Poreč, Motovun, Grozjnan and Rovinj. Climb the church tower in Rovinj for a stunning view! Close to Poreč are the Baredine caves, where you can wonder at the stalactites and dripstone formations. Unique to Istria is Hum, the smallest city in the world. The castle in Pazin is also definitely worth a day trip.
Sportier families can enjoy Kamenjak National Park at Prementura, 25 minutes from the camping, Perfect for hiking in Croatia's natural beauty! Want somewhere to cool off away from the camping? Take the kids to Istralandia (a paradise for swimmers!) or hire a boat and discover the breathtaking beauty of the Brijuni islands yourself!
Every year from mid August to early September there are 2 festivals in Pula, Dimensions and Outlook.
Book your holiday online now!
About the campsite
- Beach: pebble, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1571 km
- Campsite size: 1454 pitches
- Nearest town: Fazana 1km, Pula 7km
- Pets: Allowed, in tent en lodge tent Holiday
- Wifi: available in many areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Pula 12km, Rijeka 125km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Several swimming pools 5/25/20 - 9/6/20
- At least one swimming pool is opened 4/25/20 - 10/5/20
- Shorts allowed
- Heated outdoor pools
- Swimming pool 5/18/20 - 9/13/20
- Swimming pool heated if necessary
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Open from 25/04
- Boat ramp
- Direct access to the beach
- Sun loungers at beach
- Inflatable water park at sea (extra costs)
- Pebbly beach
- Banana boat
- Diving lessons
- Canoe rental
- Disco at the campsite
- Cash point
- Internet point
- Safety deposit box hire
- Games room
- WiFi: available in many areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Charging station electric car
- Bike hire
- Table tennis
- Animatie 4/25/20 - 10/5/20
- Day and evening entertainment
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Ice cream parlour
- Beach bar
- Several shops
- Newspaper stand
- Limited supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines