The Jura is a beautiful region blessed with high mountain peaks, vast forests and breathtaking waterfalls. For true lovers of unspoiled nature, we recommend you book your camping holiday in the Jura region in Central France. For those of you who enjoy being active, this area offers endless opportunities, such as exploring the magnificent countryside by mountain bike or on foot. All in all, a holiday in the Jura region promises a truly French experience!
2 campings found in Jura
Central France - Jura
- Superb swimming pool complex with rapids
- Relax and unwind in the sauna or steam room
- Right on Lake Chalain
Central France - Jura
- Nice swimming pool complex with water playground
- Accommodations on very spacious pitches
- 4 lakes on the campsite for water recreation
France - Brittany - Carantec
- Large water park with 3 long slides
- Mobile homes on beautiful, spacious pitches
- Visit the golf course at Carantec seaside resort
France - Normandy - Houlgate
- 1200 m² swimming pool complex with slides
- Regular dance evenings and live shows
- Several interesting towns in the vicinity
Our campsites in the Jura region
We have a choice of two campsites available in the Jura region. Our first campsite, Le Val de Bonnal, is about nine hours' drive from London and has a super swimming pool with slides. There is also a lake with a beach nearby.
Our other campsite is Domaine de Chalain. This campsite also has a lovely swimming pool with a spacious sunbathing area and a lake nearby. The lake has crystal-clear water and is ideal for swimming!
We offer various types of accommodations at our campsites in the Jura region. We have a choice of mobile homes available, all with three bedrooms. These mobile homes all have a partially-covered, wooden decking with outdoor lounge sofa. Some of the deckings even include a luxury floating parasol. And there's more! They all come with free air conditioning and satellite TV, making your holiday complete!
Besides our mobile homes, we have fully-equipped bungalow tents available. All our bungalow tents come with a sturdy ground mat and a gazebo, which always provides welcome shade on hot days.
For further information on campsites in the Jura region, please send us an email or call us. Our experienced staff will be happy to help you!