Camping Spiaggia e Mare
About Spiaggia e Mare
Spiaggia e Mare in Italy lies right on the Adriatic Sea. The swimming pool with its many slides and play equipment, the playground, the restaurant and the beach are centrally located on the campsite and close to each other, so it's nice and easy for families with younger children. All our accomodation is located close to each other, so it's easy for your children to make friends.
Enjoy the slides at Spiaggia e Mare campsite
This medium-sized campsite in Porto Garibaldi has a private beach that slowly slopes towards the sea and is especially suitable for young children. As well as swimming and sunbathing, you can also canoe or surf in sea.
And Spiaggia e Mare has a large swimming pool with a children's pool. The lovely swimming pool with various play equipment and the aqua park both provide plenty of opportunity to relax. There is also an adjacent swimming pool with an 18-metre-long playground with slides. And older children are also catered for, with a 15-metre high slide and a 9.5-metre tower with two more slides.
Upon arrival at the campsite, when you check in at the main reception, you will be asked whether you want to use the swimming pool. An armband for the swimming pool is a one-off price of €18 per person (children up to the age of four are free). The armband gives you unlimited access to the swimming pool during your stay.
Various (water) sports
Nobody will be bored on this campsite. Spiaggia e Mare has an extensive programme of activities for young and old! Activities are organised daily by the campsite's entertainment team. Sports fans can join in with aquarobics, archery, football, table tennis or beach volleyball! There is a wide choice of water sports.
Fresh bread, Italian ice cream, pizza...
At the campsite you will find an à la carte restaurant, beach bar and a pizzeria. You can also order meals to take away. End the day with an Italian ice cream or a drink at the bar. The campsite's enthusiastic staff will do everything they can to ensure you have a wonderful holiday.
Spiaggia e Mare campsite surrounding area
From the campsite you can easily walk to the seaside resort of Porto Garibaldi, where you can choose from lots of restaurants along the promenade. You can enjoy a wonderful dinner in the picturesque harbour. During your stay at Spiaggia e Mare, a visit to Venice is definitely worth doing. You can take a ferry to Venice from Chioggia. See Venice from the water on a gondola ride through the canals. And you can visit the famous St. Mark's Square, the Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica and the Rialto Bridge.
A visit to San Marino is also highly recommended. San Marino is an independent state where you can shop tax-free, so you'll find shopping is cheap here! San Marino Città is the capital of this remarkable republic. The old medieval fortress town is built within the high fortress walls of a large castle with three tall defensive towers that you can see from a distance. You can watch the changing of the guard here. A special day trip!
Book your stay at Spiaggia e Mare campsite and discover what this beautiful area has to offer!
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1397 km
- Campsite size: 600 pitches
- Nearest town: Porto Garibaldi 1km
- Pets: Allowed, in tent en lodge tent Holiday
- Wifi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Bologna 97km, Venetië-Marco Polo 117km, Venetië-Treviso 133km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s) 5/1/21 - 9/18/21
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Shorts allowed
- Water playground
- Swimming pool 5/10/21 - 9/18/21
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pool is not heated
- Direct access to the beach
- Beach: Sand
- Sun loungers at beach (fee charged)
- Pedalo hire
- Rental of supboards
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Cash point
- Safety deposit box hire
- Games room
- WiFi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Charging station electric car
- Bike hire
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 5/22/21 - 9/10/21
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Ice cream parlour
- Snack bar
- Beach bar
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines