Camping Domaine des Naïades
About Domaine des Naïades
Camping Domaine des Naïades is beautifully situated in the Gulf of St. Tropez is only 900 metres from the beach from where you have a view of the fashionable resort of St. Tropez. It is a camping consisting of several terraces with lots of greenery and a beautiful pool complex. The camping offers many facilities, such as an Olympic swimming pool with slides and an active entertainment team. You won't get bored here! Not only can you enjoy the azure Mediterranean Sea, the Var is also a wooded area with the familiar scent of pine trees and many hiking trails and opportunities to explore the area by bike.
Swimming with a view of St. Tropez
Camping Domaine des Naïades in Grimaud has a large Olympic size swimming pool. There are also two spectacular slides that are 75 meters long (!) and a heated children's pool with play equipment. The swimming pools are heated in the early and late season and in July and August the sun ensures that the bathing water has a wonderful temperature. After all, the weather in Port Grimaud and Grimaud is almost always sunny. The (camping) pool is supervised.
A visit to the sandy beach overlooking Saint Tropez should not be missed at this camping! You'll be there in 10 minutes. You can enjoy a drink and the view at one of the beach bars!
All kinds of sports activities
In addition to the pool complex there is a playground, disco, football, basketball and volleyball field and you can rent table tennis, badminton, fitness and cycling facilities. Various sports activities are organised and an active entertainment team is present during the peak season. In peak season there are even a number of Dutch-speaking animators present!
Tasting French cuisine
Camping Domaine des Naïades there are many facilities, such as an attractive restaurant with a pleasant terrace from where you have a beautiful view of the swimming pool. Here you can taste the French cuisine and there is also the possibility to take away meals. At the supermarket and bakery you can get your fresh rolls and in the wine shop you can order a delicious French wine.
Surroundings of the camping, Saint Tropez and (Port) Grimaud
There are many excursions in the vicinity of your camping, something for everyone! There are many wine estates to visit in the area. Old Grimaud with its picturesque centre is definitely worth a visit. Port Grimaud, also called Little Venice, is about 20 walking minutes away. Saint Tropez is only 9 kilometres away. This famous place can also be reached by ferry from Port Grimaud. The promenade of Sainte Maxime is also perfect for strolling!
For the kids there is Aqualand Frejus, the largest water park on the Côte d'Azur. With its many slides and rapids, it is an absolute must for lovers of aqua parks. From 07/05/20 - 10/05/20 the annual Harley-Davidson Euro Festival takes place, motorcyclists from all over the world gather at the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
Do you fancy a holiday on the Côte d'Azur? Book your holiday at the Domaine des Naïades camping in Grimaud directly online.
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, 900 m
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1165 km
- Campsite size: 432 pitches
- Nearest town: Port Grimaud, 3 km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Toulon, 48km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Slide(s) in children´s pool
- Children's pool 4/3/21 - 10/26/21
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Shorts not allowed
- Swimming pool 4/3/21 - 10/26/21
- Swimming pool heated if necessary
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Open from 25/04
- Beach: Sand
- Sun loungers at beach (fee charged)
- Disco at the campsite
- Safety deposit box hire
- Beach bus/train 7/1/21 - 8/31/21
- WiFi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Charging station electric car
- Tesla Supercharger
- Disco (peak season)
- Bike hire
- Jeu de Boules
- Multi sports terrain
- Bouncing castle
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 4/3/21 - 8/31/21
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Ice cream parlour
- Snack bar
- Newspaper stand
- Limited supermarket
- Wine store
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines