Lazio is a very popular region in Central Italy where the capital city of Rome is located. As one would expect, there are so many things to do here, including a visit to the world-renowned Colosseum, where gladiators fought each other centuries ago! Another famous sight is St. Peter's church, a splendid building with a magnificent interior you have to explore! Rome is a great city to discover on foot.
1 campings found in Rome
Central and Southern Italy - Rome
- Sizeable pool complex with various baths
- Stylish restaurant with large terrace
- Camping excursions to Naples and Pompeii
Italy - Rome - Rome
- Shallow lagoon pool with lovely wide slide
- Good campsite restaurant with a beautiful terrace
- Rome close by and easy to reach
Village Lago Maggiore
Italy - Lago Maggiore - Arona
- Nice pool with slide and separate kids' bath
- Lodge tents close to the pool and 2 beaches
- Near the well-known town of Arona
Our campsites in Rome
There is something to see on every single street corner! Other places in the Lazio region worth exploring are the historic villages of Tivoli and Frascati and magnificent Lake Vico, located further inland.
We have a varied selection of campsites available in Rome. Whether you are looking for a small and friendly family camping or a lively site with modern facilities, we have one that is just right for you! One of our campsites is just 6 miles from the beautiful beaches of Ostia. Whatever you choose, with us, your holiday in Rome is guaranteed to be truly unforgettable!
Are you finding it hard to choose a campsite in Rome? If so, please call us or send an email for more information.