Unexpectedly beautiful nature, endless footpaths and beautiful castles in Luxembourg. Nice and close to home but endless possibilities for entertainment. Luxembourg is a small country with just over 500,000 inhabitants and about 45% of these come from abroad. Discover the art and culture of Luxembourg, which is rich and varied! From fiestas to museums to historical sites and ancient traditions. Luxembourg offers it all. In Luxembourg, Luxembourgish is spoken but also French and German are fluent.
1 campings found in Luxembourg
Croatia - Istria - Poreč
- In total 3 pool complexes with children's pools
- Cosy restaurants and bars at the campsite
- Tourist train to the charming village of Porec
Altomincio Family Park
Italy - Lake Garda - Valeggio sul Mincio
- Massive pool complex with various slides
- Mobile homes arranged in attractive rows
- Picturesque Peschiera just 10 minutes away
Our camping in Luxembourg
At Roan you can now also enjoy your holiday in Luxembourg! In the Mullerthal region, also known as Little Switzerland, we offer you a luxury camping holiday at camping Birkelt. Stay at this beautiful camping in the Eastern part of Luxembourg in a luxury mobile home Excellent Lounge. At this camping in Larochette you will enjoy extensive facilities, a lovely swimming pool and the beautiful nature of Luxembourg.
Places to visit in Luxembourg
During your camping holiday in Luxembourg you will be surprised by the versatility of this country. The following places are definitely worth a visit:
- Luxembourg city is built on and next to the mountains, so there are significant height differences at a relatively short distance from each other. Take the glass Pfaffenthal lift, grab a terrace in the student area of the city 'Grund' and stroll across one of Luxembourg's busiest squares: Place Guillaume II.
- The castle of Vianden is also called the most beautiful castle in Luxembourg. Every year, at the end of July/early August, medieval festivities take place here.
- Route du vin - route. This unique route along the Moselle takes you from Schengen to Wasserbillig. Along the way you will pass beautiful vineyards and Idyllic wine-producing villages. Stop at one of the many winegrowers for a wine tasting!
- The valley of the seven castles in Eisch. Near Luxembourg city there are seven castles in the valley of the Eisch. Explore these various castles and the beautiful valley by car, on foot or by bike.
The climate of Luxembourg
The climate in Luxembourg is very similar to that in the Netherlands. Despite its inland location, there is talk of a temperate maritime climate, which means that the summers are not too hot and the winters not too cold.
Transport in Luxembourg
Our 5-star camping in Mullerthal is very easy to reach by car. Within 4 hours you can drive from Utrecht to camping Birkelt. There is an international airport in Luxembourg and there is an excellent TGV connection to the city of Paris in France.
The food in Luxembourg
During your holiday in Luxembourg you can enjoy many Luxembourg specialties and delicacies. What is often eaten here? Bouneshclupp (green bean soup) with Gromperekichelcher (potato pancakes) and Gromperenzopp (potato soup with leek, egg yolks and cream), Judd mat Gaardebounen (smoked pork with beans) and Friture de la Moselle (fried small fish from the Moselle). And if you have ended up in such a traditional restaurant, be sure to order a Quetsch (alcoholic delicacy made from plums).
Would you like more information about camping in Luxembourg? Feel free to call us or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you!