Camping San Francesco
About San Francesco
Looking for a top quality camping on the Adriatic coast in Italy? Then we would certainly recommend the 5-star camping San Francesco near Caorle. The camping is located in a beautiful pine woodland and offers multiple swimming pools and four speedy slides. It is a lively site with an entertainment team that provides plenty of activities. Find out more about a stay in a deluxe mobile home at this camping.
An aquapark at the camping!
Genuine water-babies certainly won't miss out at Camping San Francesco. There are various pools which are accessible to guests free of charge. The camping is also home to water-park ‘Centro Aquatico Garden’, with four pools, two slides, a whirlpool bath, play area and fitness suite. For a snack or refreshing drink while swimming, you can head to the welcoming pirate bar. Prefer the beach? No problem! Camping San Francesco lies on the Adriatic Sea. The beach offers comfortable sunbeds where you can relax while the kids run around, enjoying the sand and water.
Wide range of facilities
When it comes to facilities, 5-star Camping San Francesco has everything you'll need. The camping has a supermarket with a broad range of provisions, a souvenir shop and even a fish stall. There are also three great restaurants, a pizzeria and a self-service restaurant on the site. If you fancy a drink, you can head to the bar near the tennis courts.
Sport during the day; disco at night!
Aside from the tennis courts, which we just mentioned, there are a whole range of other sports facilities at Camping San Francesco. There are three tennis courts, a football pitch, a volleyball court, a fitness club and a basketball court; various sports tournaments and matches are organised too. Always wanted to windsurf or sail a catamaran? Well, now's your chance! You can take lessons on the site. The entertainment team organises a range of activities in the kids clubs and shows in the evening. Older children can enjoy the disco from 23.00 to 03.00 during high season.
Visit Caorle or Venice
Camping San Francesco is not far from Caorle. Caorle is a fishing town where you can visit the quaint market or eat out in speciality fish restaurants. Or head for the world champion pizza baker just 5 minutes from the site; Pizzeria Brian in Brian. Venice is also accessible from the site. Drive to Punto Sabbione and take the boat to this romantic city. Genuine water-babies should head to Jessolo, 25 km from the camping. Here, you'll find the water-park 'Caribe Bay' with its spectacular slides. The Spacemaker will drop you from a height of 42 metres and you'll skim over the water at a rate of 100 km/h. If you're feeling really brave, you can bungee jump from a height of 60 m.
The whole family will have fun at this fantastic camping on the Adriatic Sea. Find out more and book your deluxe mobile home on Camping San Francesco in Italy.
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1398 km
- Campsite size: 1400 pitches
- Nearest town: Caorle 10km
- Pets: Partly allowed, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available everywhere on the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Nearest airport: Venetië-Marco Polo 44km, Venetië-Treviso 53km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Aquapark Garden 4/23/20 - 10/5/20
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Several swimming pools
- At least one swimming pool is opened 4/23/20 - 10/5/20
- Shorts allowed
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Open from 25/04
- Direct access to the beach
- Sun loungers at beach
- Strand: Sand
- Water sports
- Disco at the campsite
- Cash point
- Internet point
- Games room
- WiFi: available everywhere on the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Charging station electric car
- Archery lessons
- Bike hire
- Mini golf
- Bouncing castle
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 5/10/20 - 9/10/20
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Various restaurants
- Ice cream parlour
- Several shops
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines