Camping I Pini
About I Pini
Children won't believe their eyes when they see the shallow lagoon pool and the amazing, wide slide at Camping I Pini Family Park in Italy. But this camping popularity comes mainly from the fact that it is just 38 km from the centre of Rome. Camping I Pini lies in a woodland setting on a hill which offers stunning views over the Tiber valley. If you fancy combining a trip to Rome with a relaxed family break, Camping I Pini is the perfect choice.
Fantastic lagoon pool
Camping I Pini Family Park has a fantastic lagoon pool with a soft base and an exciting, wide slide. After a busy day in Rome, you can take your time to relax on a sun lounger by the pool. And why not recuperate in the relaxing jacuzzi?
Facilities and activities
Under the leadership of Elfy, the entertainment team will ensure the kids have the time of their lives. During the day, there are various activities including crafting and a mini-disco. They won't be bored for a second on Camping I Pini. And neither will you. You could take part in aquarobics classes, try out beach volleyball, play a tennis match or have a go at mini-football or table-tennis. You'll find everything you need on this camping. You can enjoy a pizza in the restaurant or grab an ice-cream from the ice-cream bar. Or maybe you'd prefer a take-away or you'd rather create your own culinary delight using ingredients from the supermarket?
When it comes to the surrounding area, there's not much we need to tell you because Camping I Pini lies just around the corner from Rome. You can drive your car into Rome, where you are advised to park in one of the secure car parks (approx. € 20 per day). There is also an option to drive your car to the train station and then catch the train into the city centre (approx. € 8 per day p.p. for bus/train/metro). Rome has so many sights and attractions that you could spend at least a few days discovering the city. There is St Peter's Square, the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum and the Pantheon, to name just a few. Tip: bike tours of Rome are organised regularly, with Dutch-speaking guides.
Water park and beach
As well as Rome, the whole family can have fun at Italy's largest water park Guidona. This water-park is just 40 km from the camping. And you mustn't miss a day at the beach. The closest beach is around 75 km from the camping.
Taxi service camping I Pini Family Park
If you travel by plane, you can reserve a taxi (up to two days before departure) from the airports Rome Ciampino and Rome Fiumicino, to Camping I Pini (and vice versa). Many Dutch travellers use these airports. If you need this taxi service, please contact us by email e-mail (email@example.com) or phone on 0180-331177. We will then send you the appropriate request form.
If you've always wanted to visit Rome, and want to combine this with a break on a gorgeous family camping at a stunning location, Camping I Pini is the perfect choice. Find out more about our luxury accommodation units and book your holiday!
Roan Guest Score
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, 75000 m
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1637 km
- Campsite size: 200 pitches
- Nearest town: Fiano Romano 3km, Rome 38 km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Rome Ciampino 52km, Rome Fiumcino 66km
- Additional tent: allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Children's pool 5/28/22 - 9/4/22
- Laguna pool(s) 5/28/22 - 9/4/22
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Stone patio at pool
- Shorts allowed
- Swimming pool 5/28/22 - 9/4/22
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pools are not heated
- Beach: Sand
- Information center
- Internet point
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Bike hire
- Jeu de Boules
- Children's football
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 6/1/22 - 9/4/22
- Children's club
- Children's disco 6/1/22 - 9/4/22
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Ice cream parlour
- Limited supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines