Camping in Arona
Arona is an Italian city located on the western shore of Lago Maggiore. This city is known for the Colosso di Arona, a bronze statue of 23 meters high. There are also many archaeological finds in this city. For a cultural vacation in Italy, a campsite in Arona is highly recommended. Check these pages to see which campsites in Arona are currently available at Roan.
2 campings found
Italy - Northern Italy - Lago Maggiore - Castelletto Sopra Ticino
- Cosy small campsite
- Nice restaurant and beach bar
- Lots of water fun on the private beach at Lake Maggiore
Italy - Northern Italy - Lago Maggiore - Lisanza Sesto Calende
- Nice swimming pool with an ample kiddies' pool
- Perfect location right on the beautiful Lake Maggiore
- Spend a quiet day at tranquil Lake Orta
Campsites in Arona
You can make the most of your camping holiday in Arona. Camping in Arona with Roan means that you can get acquainted with the rich history and culture of the city, next to a refreshing dive in the pool. Furthermore, you can make trips in the area or go sailing on the lake. Book a camping near Roan and enjoy your holiday in Arona to the fullest!