Camping Bella Austria
About Bella Austria
Bella Austria is a friendly camping in the heart of the Stiermarken province, also called Steiermark, in southern Austria. Many have called it the most beautiful camping in Austria! The green hills and picturesque villages in the stunning Katschtal create a genuine Austrian atmosphere. From your decking, you can enjoy the clean, fresh mountain air and a stunning view out over the hills and mountains; Bella Austria is located at an altitude of 800 m. You can marvel at the views on foot, from horseback, from the pool or from your mountain bike!
A pool with a view
Are you looking for a camping in Austria with a swimming pool? Camping Bella Austria has a beautiful pool with a separate children's pool and a view of the Austrian mountain tops! Fantastic for cooling down after a warm summer's day. The sun loungers around the pool are free to use. After a day out walking or cycling in the pure mountain air, you can relax in the sauna which is also available on site. You could even spoil yourself and book a massage. The perfect combination of sport and relaxation!
Fun in and around the camping
In peak season, the children can get involved in the entertainment programme at the site in Steiermark. You can even discover the area on horseback at Bella Austria. There are plenty of courses for mountain bikes too; these are set out in the surrounding area and bikes can be hired on site. Bella Austria also has a playground, football field and volleyball area.
The local baker visits the site in the morning to deliver freshly baked bread. You can eat in the restaurant on site or there are various, friendly eateries, where you can try the delicious local specialities, in the Steiermark area.
Around the camping and Steiermark
Bella Austria is located at a fantastic spot for a range of excursions. The centre of the village Sankt Peter am Kammersberg in Steiermark, where this site is located, is just 2 km away. The Medieval beer city of Murau is 20 km away from the camping. Here, you can take the steam train along the Mur Valley railway line. There are also various golf courses.
Your to-do list should also include a day out to the Turracherhöhe. You can take the cable car to the top, where you'll find a playground and the starting point for many walking routes. The Nocky Flitzer toboggan will whizz you down the hillside, between the trees and along the alpine meadows, from a height of 1600 m. Rather see the area by car? Then drive to the Sölkpaß, a mountain pass at a height of 1800 m. During this strip, you will also be treated to some breathtaking panoramas over the Austrian mountainous landscape. One more swimming pool? In Sankt Peter am Kammersberg, there is another beautiful, large pool. Tip: buy a Murtal card at the camping for discounted entry to this and other local attractions.
Book your holiday at Camping Bella Austria direct online. Browse our accommodation and the many options here. Our mobile homes are equipped with every facility imaginable!
Roan Guest Score
About the campsite
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1263 km
- Campsite size: 268 pitches
- Nearest town: St. Peter am Kammersberg, 2km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Klagenfurt, 79km
- Additional tent: allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): Free for all children from 0 to 6 years
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- Children's pool(s) in main swimming pool(s)
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Shorts allowed
- Swimming pool 6/15/22 - 8/31/22
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pools are not heated
- Disco not far from the campsite
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Bike hire
- Horse riding
- Table tennis
- Animatie 7/1/22 - 8/31/22
- Children's club
- Children's disco 7/1/22 - 8/31/22
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines