Only a few kilometres from the beautiful city of Rovinj is Camping Polari (Istria), located on a 2km wide bay surround by rock formations and beaches. You can soak up the sun on the beach and on the grass, as well as at the stunning pool complex with water playground. This huge family camping, tucked between deciduous and coniferous woodlands, is one of the most beautiful camping in Rovinj. Polari is a camping with so much to do for all the family!
Right on the sea and with a beautifully designed water playground.
Camping Polari's freshwater pool has a large shallow end and is surrounded by shaded grass patches. A 600m² spray park has been recently added with three pools and a water playground. The spray park is located in a former olive grove between the beach and the original pool. The bright colours and trampolines will guarantee hours of entertainment!
The long beach, predominantly rock and gravel, gently slopes down into the clear blue waters of the Adriatic Sea. You can enjoy a variety of water sport, such as aquarobics. The banana boat is a favourite amongst older children! The camping is next door to the Villas Rubin holiday park, where you can find a pool with two slides. You can use this for a fee (+/- 120 Kuna p.p.p.d.). Near Polari you can find a small marina where you can hire boats. There is also a diving school, parasailing and waterskiing and you can rent jet skis, pedalos and kayaks.
Wide range of facilities at Camping Polari
For younger children Camping Polari has a mini club several times a week. They will also have plenty of fun on the trampolines and bouncy castles. In the evenings there is a full programme of music and shows. You can also make use of a range of sports facilities such as mini golf, bowls, tennis and mini football. If you want to learn some of the local language, at Camping Polari you can take Croatian lessons. There are even dance lessons!
After all these activities, you can enjoy a nice drink at the beach bar. After a day at the beach, settle in for the evening at Polari's fish or grill restaurant or one of the many restaurants within walking distance in Rovinj.
Discover Rovinj and the area around Camping Polari
A fun activity during your stay at Polari is taking a walk to the fabulously beautiful town of Rovinj through the forest. During your visit to Rovinj you can stroll through the narrow romantic narrow of the old town, grab a bite on the seafront or watch for dolphins off the coast.
Prefer cycling? You can do this too! The area is perfect for cycling and you can rent bikes at the camping. The area around Rovinj is also a paradise for diving enthusiasts. You can find numerous diving schools and beautiful diving spots. Another popular option is taking a boat excursion, including a barbecue and swimming around uninhabited islands!
All this makes Camping Polari in Croatia an absolute must. Check out our accommodation and book online now!
About the campsite
- Beach: pebble, grass, plateaus, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1564 km
- Campsite size: 2000 pitches
- Nearest town: Rovinj, 3km
- Pets: allowed
- Wifi: available in many areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Pula 35km, Rijeka 117km, Triëst 148km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Swimming hats not required
- Children's pool 5/1/20 - 9/15/20
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Grass area
- Shorts allowed
- Water playground 5/1/20 - 9/15/20
- Swimming pool 5/1/20 - 9/15/20
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pool is not heated
- Boat buoys
- Boat ramp
- Direct access to the beach
- Inflatable water park at sea (extra costs)
- Pebbly beach
- Surf lessons
- Rental of (sail) boats
- Pedalo hire
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Cash point
- Internet point
- Safety deposit box hire
- WiFi: available in many areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Children's play area
- Bike hire
- Jeu de Boules
- Mini golf
- Sports field
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 5/1/20 - 9/15/20
- Children's club
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Ice cream parlour
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Beach bar
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines