Camping Le Pommier
About Le Pommier
A holiday at the lively 5-star camping Le Pommier in the Ardèche guarantees hours of pool fun, lots of activities and beautiful surroundings! In the heart of unspoilt countryside, just 20 minutes from the beautiful Pont d'Arc.
A glacier of no less than 12 different slides
The swimming pool complex is about 12.000 m2 and consists of 3 different pools, 2 of which are heated if necessary. Both 'La Piscine Tropicana' and 'La Piscina Pirate' offer fun water games and exciting slides. In the exciting pirate ship the little pirates can enjoy themselves and parents can enjoy the French sun on the free sunbeds around the pool complex.
Enthusiastic animation and modern facilities
The professional entertainment team provides activities for all ages! There are several children's clubs: Les Z'Azou for children from 5 to 7 years old, Les Z'Appepeur for children from 8 to 10 years old and Les Z'Ados for teenagers from 11 to 13 and from 14 to 17 years old. In the evening you can enjoy shows, concerts, games, musicals and events on big screen. Le Pommier is really buzzing in the evenings! In high season there is a super fun foam party once a week. Put on your swimwear, put on your goggles and enjoy!
On the hilly grounds of no less than 70 hectares you can visit 6 different restaurants and a large supermarket. There are many sports activities where the animation team also organises competitions for all ages.
In the immediate vicinity there are also many opportunities for sports activities, such as an exciting cable car, canoeing, canyoning and caving. You can book these activities at the camping reception.
Discover the beautiful Ardèche
The famous Gorges de l'Ardèche are only 25 kilometres from the Domaine Le Pommier camping. Are you in the area? Be sure to visit the famous village of Vallon-Pont-d'Arc and the famous Pont d'Arc bridge. Another tip from Roan: don't forget to visit Grotte Chauvet 2, which is the replica of Grotte Chauvet, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Nature already makes this one of the most popular areas for camping. And Roan's mobile homes also make for an extra comfortable stay. This is what the Ardèche is all about!
About the campsite
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Beach: river, 10000 m
- Distance from Calais: 931 km
- Campsite size: 721 pitches
- Nearest town: Villeneuve De Berg, 2km
- Pets: Allowed, but not in our mobile homes
- Wifi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Montpellier 181 km, Lyon 188 km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): no
- Roan couriers: yes
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Several swimming pools 4/9/21 - 9/6/21
- Semi-olypmic swimming pool 4/9/21 - 9/6/21
- Shorts allowed
- Water fun 4/9/21 - 9/6/21
- Water playground
- Open from 25/04
- Canoe rental
- Games room
- WiFi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Jeu de Boules
- Mini golf
- Multi sports terrain
- Bouncing castle
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 7/3/21 - 8/28/21
- Disco evenings
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Various restaurants
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines