Camping Le Méditerranée Plage
About Le Méditerranée Plage
Are you looking for peace and quiet during your holiday? Then camping Méditerranée Plage in Vias-Plage is the right place for you. This friendly family camping is located directly on the kilometres of sandy beaches of the Mediterranean Sea. You can dream away in the sun on the southern French coast. Le Méditerranée Plage is a small camping with many facilities for both young and old. Everyone can have a great time here, and if you've seen the pool, it's debatable whether you will want anything else!
Splash around in the pool at Le Méditerranée Plage
Le Méditerranée Plage has a great family pool with a separate, gently sloping children's section and also 2 high slides. Around the pool are sun loungers, where you can read a book in the shade of the trees. The swimming pool was completely refurbished in 2015.
Would you prefer to spend a day at the beach? It's all possible. Camping Le Méditerranée Plage is located directly on the beautiful sandy beach of the Méditerranée. On the beach you can walk to Portiragnes-Plage in 5 minutes, where there is a market twice a week.
Cosy centre and plenty of entertainment
At Le Méditerranée Plage you will find a cosy restaurant with an extensive menu. There is also a pizzeria and snack bar. In the centre of camping Le Méditerranée Plage, in the friendly centre, you'll find the supermarket and bakery.
At Le Méditerranée Plage no one need be bored. There are plenty of facilities and, in peak season, there is daily entertainment for young and old, from the mini-club to activities for older youths. A lot is also organised in the evenings, such as karaoke, shows and the famous foam party. Not far from the camping there is a disco and a petting zoo, and sporting activities such as archery, miniature golf, table tennis and volleyball can be undertaken on the camping itself. Of course there is also a playground on the camping.
Explore Vias-Plage and the beautiful Méditerranée
There is plenty to do in the surroundings of Le Méditerranée Plage. The centre of Vias-Plage is about 7 kilometres from the camping. Want to go shopping? Then visit the cosy town of Béziers. One of the oldest cities in France with a beautiful Gothic cathedral, 2 arenas and several picturesque squares. Furthermore, a visit to the old medieval towns and the many castles and fortresses in the area is definitely worthwhile. How about Carcassonne, for example, which the famous game is named after?
Do you like to be active? Mountain bike tours are organised from the camping with a guide. You don't have to bring your mountain bike, you can just rent it at the camping. You can also cycle along the Canal du Midi yourself.
This part of Languedoc-Roussillon is also a great place for children to have fun. Near the camping there is a tree climbing course and between Vias-Plage and the camping there is Europark – a large fairground with several roller coasters.
Book your holiday directly online!
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1057 km
- Campsite size: 410 pitches
- Nearest town: Vias, 7 km
- Pets: Partly allowed, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Nearest airport: Beziers, 7km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- Slide(s) in children´s pool
- Children's pool 4/4/20 - 9/27/20
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Shorts not allowed
- Water playground
- Swimming pool 4/4/20 - 9/27/20
- Heated swimming pool in low season
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Open from 25/04
- Strand: Sand
- Cash point
- Animal farm
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (some areas free of charge, others requiring payment)
- Children's play area
- Bike hire
- Jeu de Boules
- Children's football
- Mini golf
- Mountainbike rental
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 7/1/20 - 8/31/20
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines