Camping Les Méditerranées Beach Garden
About Les Méditerranées Beach Garden
Camping Les Méditerranées Beach Garden in France is part of Les Méditerranées: several campings together in the friendly, touristic Marseillan Plage. Beach Garden is the newest camping and consists of 2 parts separated by a road. Our accommodation is located in the quiet area. The calm location of Beach Garden, yet a short distance from the lively centre of Marseillan Plage and directly on the sandy beach, make this camping suitable for the whole family.
Swimming paradise with wellness centre at Beach Garden
Les Méditerranées - Camping Beach Garden has a great water park with a separate children's pool, two long slides and an indoor swimming area. The wellness centre offers delicious massages, hammam treatments and a nail studio. The large sun terrace is also a great place to be.
For those who love sun, sea and beach holidays, this camping is the place to be. From your accommodation at camping Beach Garden you can walk to the wide sandy beach in about 10 minutes. The weather in Marseillan Plage is always great and the water here only gets deep very slowly. Ideal for smaller children!
Facilities at Beach Garden and other Les Méditerranées campsites
All facilities, such as the bar, restaurant, shop and swimming pool, are close to each other. In the beautiful restaurant of Les Méditerranées - Camping Beach Garden in Marseillan Plage, you can dine overlooking the sea! The excellent entertainment team provides activities for young and old. Next to the pool complex is a sports field for the older children and a playground for the little ones. Not far from the camping you will find a disco.
In addition, you can use the facilities of the other Les Méditerranées campings throughout the season. These include the Beach Club Nouvelle Floride and Beach Club Charlemagne campings. You will be given a wristband which you can use to go to the other two campings. So you can be sure you won't be bored during your stay at Les Méditerranées - camping Beach Garden!
Surroundings of the Les Méditerranées - camping Beach Garden
Within walking distance of the camping is Marseillan Plage. Here you can spend many pleasant evenings, strolling through the busy streets or dining in one of the many restaurants. There are lovely little shops where you can buy clothes, wine or beach stuff. An ice cream from one of the ice cream parlours is a great way to end the day. The older youths can still go out to one of the discos in Marseillan Plage.
Also fun for the whole family: in the nearby Cap d'Agde, during July and August, there is a large amusement park with roller coasters, Ferris wheel, etc. on the 'Île des Loisirs'. The resort of Cap d'Agde has long sandy beaches. For the children there is also Aqualand water park, the oldest and best known aqua park in Europe and the Dinopark with life-size statues. The sea aquarium with sea fish and sharks is also worth a visit.
In nearby Montpellier, a bustling city, you can see all kinds of remnants of the past, such as an old city centre, a defensive wall with towers, a cathedral, a triumphal arch and an aqueduct.
Take a look at our accommodation and book your holiday in this beautiful area!
About the campsite
- Beach: sand, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1057 km
- Campsite size: 817 pitches
- Nearest town: Marseillan-Plage, 1km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Beziers/Agde 19km, Montpellier 76km, Perpignan 123km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: griddle
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Stone patio at pool
- Shorts not allowed
- Heated indoor pool
- Water playground
- Wellness center
- Swimming pool 4/4/20 - 9/28/20
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Open from 25/04
- Direct access to the beach
- Strand: Sand
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Games room
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- WiFi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Bike hire
- Jeu de Boules
- Sports field
- Day and evening entertainment 4/4/20 - 9/28/20
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Limited supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled toilets
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines