Camping La Vallée
About La Vallée
La Vallée is a 5-star campsite with a warm, friendly atmosphere, just 900 metres from the expansive sandy beaches of Normandy.
La Vallée is one of the largest campsites in Normandy and comes with excellent facilities, including a pool with fabulous slides and a great entertainment crew, who tirelessly arranges a whole variety of fun-packed sports and games! This campsite is ideal for the whole family!
Swimming facilities at La Vallée campsite
The pool complex at La Vallée campsite is extremely popular with guests of all ages. This pool paradise offers guests 1200 m2 of fun! it comprises a separate kiddies' pool with slide, plus other pools with various slides (including the spectacular Space Bowl). It also has an indoor, heated pool, which is the perfect solution for cold and rainy days!
The beach is conveniently located just a few minutes' walk from the campsite.
Facilities at La Vallée campsite
The campsite entertainment crew provides fun-packed activities for children over 6 years of age, including a mini club and a play area with inflatables. There are also plenty of other great activities for guests of all ages to enjoy, including football, beach volleyball, tennis, archery, mountain climbing and treasure hunts. Tree climbing facilities are also available at an additional charge.
There are plenty of fun things to do in the evenings, such as live shows and dances. The restaurant and pizzeria both serve delicious (takeaway) meals. After a tasty meal, you can relax and unwind with a drink on the terrace or in the bar! During the peak season, La Vallée sometimes offers meals based on a special theme.
Places of interest near La Vallée campsite
Idyllically set in beautiful Normandy, La Vallée campsite is the perfect location for you to explore the countryside. Take a walk along one of the trails and you will be amazed by the breathtaking views.
In the near vicinity of the campsite are the charming little villages of Houlgate and Cabourg and a little further on, Honfleur and Ouistreham. Highly recommended is a visit to the memorial of the Norman wars in Caen. Caen is the capital of Calvados and here you can also find various beautiful churches, the Norman museum and a castle, as well as the memorial. A great place for history lovers to explore!
About the campsite
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Beach: sand, 900 m
- Distance from Calais: 320 km
- Campsite size: 408 pitches
- Nearest town: Houlgate, 2km
- Pets: toegestaan op camping, maar niet in onze accommodaties
- Wifi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): yes
- Roan couriers: yes
Our accommodations at La Vallée
Curious about our places at La Vallée? Request the camping card without obligation.
Request for a map
We will gladly send you the map of camping La Vallée. Here you can see where our accommodations are located. All we need is your name and e-mail address. You will receive campsite overview as soon as possible.
France - Brittany - Carantec
- Large water park with 3 long slides
- Mobile homes on beautiful, spacious pitches
- Visit the golf course at Carantec seaside resort
La Croix du Vieux Pont
France - Picardy - Berny Rivière
- Great swimming pool with long slides
- Mobile homes located on beautiful grassy pitches
- Located on Aisne River in stunning surroundings
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Slide(s) in children´s pool
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Shorts not allowed
- Heated outdoor pool 5/1/19 - 9/30/19
- Heated indoor pools 4/6/19 - 11/3/19
- Strand: Sand
- Disco not far from the campsite
- WiFi: available everywhere on the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Archery lessons
- Tree climbing park
- Bike hire
- Jeu de Boules
- Bouncing castle
- Table tennis
- Day and evening entertainment 4/6/19 - 11/3/19
- Children's club
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines
- Distance from Calais: 320 km