Family camping Eden lies on the south-west side of Lake Garda, an area that is well-known for its stunning, colourful views and beautiful nature. Camping Eden is on the banks of Lake Garda, close to the village of Salò in Italy. This small-scale terraced camping offers peace and quiet, a lovely natural environment and a warm welcome. Our Excellent Lounge accommodation offers breathtaking views over Lake Garda. On the camping itself, you can enjoy swimming pools, water attractions and other great activities.
From the water play area to the roof terrace
Camping Eden in San Felice del Benaco has two spacious swimming pools; one on the upper level and one on the lower. The pool on the lower area has a separate children's area with its own slide. Here, you can enjoy a drink on the roof terrace while taking in the beautiful view of Lake Garda. New water attractions and a great slide have recently been added too! This splash pool will keep the kids entertained for hours.
Most of our accommodation options are situated at the top of the camping, near the second pool with its 60-metre slide and the huge, yellow, Huggy Buggy slide. At the bottom of the camping, within walking distance, you'll find Lake Garda and a private pebble-beach, pontoon and small meadow. Eden is the perfect camping for a holiday on Lake Garda!
Great activities at Camping Eden
The lovely pools are not the only thing that Eden has to offer. The youngest campers can have fun in the play area or join up with the entertainment team. At Eden, you will also find table-tennis tables, a tennis court, a football field, a TV area and a snooker room; you can also hire bikes to discover the local area, including Salò and San Felice del Benaco.
You can enjoy stunning views of Lake Garda from various locations around the site, including the restaurant, bar and swimming pool. The well maintained sanitary block and the play area are not far from our accommodation.
Out and about near Camping Eden in Italy
The area around Camping Eden in San Felice del Benaco offers plenty of interesting excursions for culture enthusiasts, including olive oil and wine tasting and a range of authentic Italian restaurants. Camping Eden also organises excursions to Venice, Verona and Florence. It is walking distance from the village of Portese. In the port, you can take the boat to a range of destinations on Lake Garda, such as Sirmione, Garda and Lazise. Sirmione is the most popular village on Lake Garda thanks to its castle Castello de Sirmione, the Catallus caves and its thermal baths.
The picturesque city of Salò is definitely worth a visit for its delightful, historical attractions, including two entrance gates from 1463. Salò is one of the most elegant and luxurious spa towns on Lake Garda. You should definitely visit one of the ice-cream bars and souvenir shops along the boulevard of Lake Garda, the Lungolago Zanardelli in Salò. From Salò, you can take a ferry to the largest island on Lake Garda, Isola del Garda.
Does this region of Italy appeal to you? Then find out more about the range of opportunities offered by Camping Eden. Our accommodation is perfect for a fantastic break at Lake Garda. You can book direct online!
About the campsite
- Beach: pebble, grass, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years)
- Distance from Calais: 1216 km
- Campsite size: 300 pitches
- Nearest town: Portese 600m, San Felice del Benaco 1km
- Pets: Allowed, but not in our mobile homes
- Wifi: available in many areas of the campsite (fee charged)
- Nearest airport: Verona 55km, Milaan Bergamo 90km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: charcoal
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): no
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Children's pool
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Several swimming pools 5/1/20 - 9/12/20
- At least one swimming pool is opened 4/25/20 - 9/27/20
- Shorts not allowed
- Water playground 4/25/20 - 9/27/20
- Swimming pool 4/25/20 - 9/27/20
- Freshwater swimming pool(s)
- Swimming pools are not heated
- Open from 25/04
- Direct access to the lake
- Grass beach
- Pebbly beach
- Water sports
- Disco not far from the campsite
- Games room
- TV room
- WiFi: available in many areas of the campsite (fee charged)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Bike hire
- Jeu de Boules
- Table tennis
- Football field (fee charged for own use)
- Day and evening entertainment 7/1/20 - 8/31/20
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
Food and drinks
- Snack bar
- Limited supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines