Camping Norcenni Girasole Club
About Norcenni Girasole Club
Just a stone's throw from Florence, in the heart of Tuscany, you will find family camping Norcenni Girasole Club. With two pool complexes, trampolines, mini-quads, horse riding, scooter hire and a climbing wall, among other things, you won't have a minute to get bored. Camping Norcenni Girasole is large and lively but you'll be amazed by its calm and relaxing atmosphere. The view from the camping far surpasses any other camping in Tuscany or Italy. The height variations of the terraced site create stunning views over the surrounding hills and vineyards.
Two large pool complexes with a lagoon pool.
At the heart of Camping Norcenni Girasole Club, is the lagoon pool with its various pools, a slide, jacuzzi, sauna and even an indoor pool. At the top of the camping, there is a large children's pool, with a soft floor and gentle slides. Two extra lagoon pools were recently added, along with a half-size Olympic pool, 300 extra sun loungers and a new Wellness Point. You can even take part in aquarobics classes! Don't fancy walking to the pool? The camping train will transport you around the site!
Plenty of facilities and sports opportunities
There's everything you need at Norcenni Girasole:
- Find complete calm in the wellness centre on the camping, book a massage or beauty treatment and enjoy a Turkish steam room.
- Sport fans can enjoy the facilities, such as tennis courts, basketball court, football pitch, mini-golf and even an archery area.
- Genuine adventurers can find a mini-quad track, climbing wall, bungee-trampolines and a tree safari course at Norcenni Girasole too. There is also a range of other facilities for table-tennis, table-football, pool, air-hockey and computer games!
- Enthusiastic riders can head for the stables which cover six hectares.
- An excellent entertainment programme and the disco ensure that both young and old have plenty to do all day (and into the night). The disco is completely sound-proofed so you don't need to worry about noise.
From an Italian ice-cream bar to a fish stall with terrace
This stunning camping in Figline Valdarno is constantly being updated. The camping has a pizzeria, buffet restaurant, delicious à la carte restaurant and an ice-cream bar with a wide range of Italian ice-cream. The lower area was recently fitted out with a new take-away restaurant, fabulous deli, a bakery and a fish stall with terrace. A new supermarket and convenience store round it all off.
Norcenni Girasole Club has also launched a new concept called ANTS (Activity, Nature, Training, Sense) which unites sport, relaxation and holidays. This is a separate holiday park within Norcenni Girasole which focuses on fitness and organic, responsible food.
Visit picturesque villages and taste Chianti
Norcenni Girasole Club lies in the Chianti region, a gently rolling landscape with picturesque villages and, of course, vineyards where you can stop to try a glass of Chianti. Dotted around this enchanting environment, you will find cities such as Siena, Pisa, Lucca, San Gimignano, Volterra and Florence, about 30 km away. These cities are like living, breathing, open-air museums. If you'd prefer to leave your car 'at home', you can take the train from Figline, go on an excursion organised by the camping or hire a bike or scooter on site. Tip: the Vespa museum in Pontedera is well worth a visit!
This stunning camping in Tuscany, Norcenni Girasole Club, can be booked direct, online. Find out more about our accommodation!
Norcenni Girasole Club - Beautiful campsite, warm welcome!
Accommodation was clean, bottles of water and a pack of drinks in the fridge were also very refreshing. Beautiful deck with roof, dishwasher, TV and beds not so ridiculously hard. In short, a wonderful holiday!
About the campsite
- Beach: -, direct access to the beach
- Suitable for: Babies and toddlers, Children (5-11 years), Teenagers (12+)
- Distance from Calais: 1427 km
- Campsite size: 1177 pitches
- Nearest town: Figline Valdarno, 5km
- Pets: Allowed on the camping, but not in our accommodation
- Wifi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Nearest airport: Florence 54km, Pisa 114km, Bologna 135km
- Additional tent: not allowed
At Roan on this campsite
- Barbecue: gas (griddle with lodge tent Woody)
- Roan-children's bikes (0-6 year): no
- Roan couriers: yes
- Select your own pitch on the campsite!
- Swimming hats not required
- One or more slides at swimmingpool(s)
- Slide(s) in children´s pool
- Children's pool
- Laguna pool(s) 5/15/20 - 9/15/20
- Sun loungers at swimming pool
- Multiple outdoor pools heated
- Several swimming pools
- Shorts allowed
- Heated outdoor pool
- Wellness center
- Swimming pool 4/9/20 - 10/4/20
- Swimming pool heated & covered if necessary
- Open from 25/04
- Disco at the campsite
- Cash point
- Internet point
- Safety deposit box hire
- Games room
- Games room
- Mini train (fee charged)
- TV room
- WiFi: available in some areas of the campsite (free of charge)
- Children's play area
- Roan Preffered pitch
- Charging station electric car
- Tree climbing park
- Bike hire
- Climbing wall
- Mini golf
- Horse riding
- Scooter rental
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Mini quads
- Day and evening entertainment 4/9/20 - 9/15/20
- Children's club
- Children's disco
- The entertainment programme is usually limited during the low season
- Several shops
- Newspaper stand
- Well stocked supermarket
Communal toilet and shower facilities
- Disabled bathrooms
- Disabled toilets
- Children's sanitary facilities
- Drying facilities
- Washing machines