Camping Southern Slovenia
Known for is rolling hills, dense forests and picturesque lakes, Southern Slovenia is a region that lends itself to hiking and biking. Here, you will also find a multitude of caves, also known as Jamas, just waiting to be explored. The Croatian capital of Zagreb is nearby and is well worth visiting. There is so much to do here, especially for those of you who love active holidays!
1 campings found in Southern Slovenia
- 12,000 m² of swimming pools
- Mobile homes with stunning views of the lake
- Beautiful Zagreb is just half an hour away
Croatia - Istria - Poreč
- In total 3 pool complexes with children's pools
- Cosy restaurants and bars at the campsite
- Tourist train to the charming village of Porec
France - Ardèche - Sampzon
- Pool with separate heated children's pool
- Fun entertainment for young and old
- The campsite is a short walk from the beach
Our campsites in Southern Slovenia
First up are our Excellent and Casa Royal Lounge mobile homes. These luxury three-bedroomed mobile homes come equipped with a wooden decking with deluxe garden furniture, free air conditioning and satellite TV with English channels. Our Excellent mobile homes at our campsite in Southern Slovenia also come complete with a dishwasher. The Casa Royal Lounge mobile home has a covered wooden decking with lounge sofa!
Would you like to combine the comforts of home with a real camping experience? If so, we recommend you stay in one of our lodge tents. All our lodge tents come with a covered decking, wooden kitchen with running water, plus a toilet.
For more about our campsite in Southern Slovenia, feel free to call us or send an email. Our experienced travel consultants are there to help you!