Inspiration weeks - Italy
Every year thousands of tourists travel to Italy and of course with a good reason! Italy has a rich history and culture, rolling hills, beautiful beaches, lovely weather and good food! Whatever you are looking for, Italy really does have all the ingredients for a fantastic camping vacation! L'Italia è davvero molto bella!
Norcenni Girasole Club
Italy - Tuscany - Figline Valdarno
Just a stone's throw from Florence, in the heart of Tuscany, you will find family camping Norcenni Girasole Club. With two pool complexes, trampolines, mini-quads, horse riding, scooter hire and a climbing wall, among other things, you won't have a minute to get bored. Camping Norcenni Girasole is l...
- 2 large swimming pool complexes with lagoon pool
- Great restaurants and soundproofed disco
- Visit the cities of Siena, Pisa and Lucca
Italy - Lake Garda - Peschiera del Garda
Popular camping Bella Italia is located on the banks of stunning Lake Garda in Italy. The camping is popular due to its huge swimming pool complex and no fewer than eight(!) pools! You will also find all the facilities you need for an amazing holiday. The camping entertainment team organises various...
- Huge pool complex with 8 swimming pools
- Plenty of facilities for guests of all ages
- Great restaurants with amazing views of Lake Garda
Italy - Adriatic coast - Caorle
Camping Pra’delle Torri in Italy is a great choice if you're after a child-friendly camping with all the facilities you could need. The camping is located at a great spot on the Adriatic coast with direct access to the beach. There is also a huge water park, covering around 36.000 m²! The entertainm...
- Enormous water paradise of over 36,000 m²
- A mini amusement park with various attractions
- Catch the campsite train to the seaside resort of Caorle